Maximize Your Payout
JOIN CLUB OSAGE TODAY!
With Club Osage, you’ll enjoy a world of benefits that go beyond the ordinary. Use your card each time you play. As you advance to the next tier, the more services and rewards you receive! Playing with your card also enters you into exciting promotions for cash and prizes.
The more you play, the more you earn. The higher your tier, the more services and rewards you receive.
Crystal • 250 Credits
Emerald • 150 Credits
Sapphire • 25 Credits
Ruby • 0 Credits
Approximately 200 Points = 1 Tier Credit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Club Osage Rewards Program?
Club Osage is our loyalty rewards program to reward frequent players with comps and other benefits.
How do I join Club Osage?
Visit any Osage Casino Players Club and sign up for free.
How can I check my tier credit balance?
See a Club Osage representative.
How are tier credits earned?
Based on your PERSONAL rate of play.
What determines my card level?
The number of tier credits you have earned for Casino play from the previous six months.
What’s the difference between tier credits and points?
Both accrue while you’re playing, tier credits are only used to segment players into tiers while points are redeemable.
How do I advance my tier?
The more you play, the more tier credits you earn. The more you earn, the higher your tier level.
Do my tier credits expire?
Tier credits are earned over a six month time period and are updated weekly. If level of play does not remain at tier level or increase during a six month time period then downgrades are performed every January 1 and July 1.
CLUB OSAGE RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Guests must earn credits by actively playing with their Club Osage card.
• Club Osage membership is free.
• In order to join/participate you must be 18 years of age or older.
• One Club Osage account per person is permitted.
• Club Osage members are responsible for presenting their Club Osage card to the dealer prior to playing Table Games.
• Valid photo ID (state-issued driver’s license, state-issued ID, passport, U.S. Territory driver’s license, U.S. Military ID, foreign government issued ID, alien and temporary resident alien ID) is required for membership registration, point redemptions, to receive prizes and for obtaining any information on the account holder.
• Club Osage members are responsible for notifying Osage Casino of name or address changes in person or in writing.
• Osage Casino is not responsible for untracked play due to improper insertion of card or player neglect.
• When participating in Club Osage, a participant agrees to and accepts all rules, terms and conditions of this and all promotions associated with Osage Casino.
• Club Osage cards are non-transferable and are to be used by the individual to whom the card is issued. Misuse of the card may result in immediate revocation and loss of any Club Osage privileges and benefits.
• Any Club Osage card, voucher or certificate that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, is illegible or reproduced by any means other than official Osage Casino authorization is void. In addition, Osage Casino reserves the right to void any Club Osage card, voucher or certificate at any time at its sole discretion.
• Osage Casino reserves the right to change and/or modify rules and rewards without notice.
• Standard Osage Casino rules apply.
• Management reserves all rights with Gaming Commission approval.
• Title 31 regulations apply to all prizes awarded.
• By accepting the Club Osage card, you are accepting all of the preceding guidelines.
Visit any Osage Casino Players Club for complete details.