Available at our Tulsa Casino
Blackjack Switch is an exciting game that allows the guest to “Switch” the order of their cards to make their best Blackjack hand. Based on conventional Blackjack rules, players are dealt two hands instead of one.
To play Blackjack Switch, you must place equal bets on both betting positions. The Dealer then deals two separate Blackjack hands. Once you review both hands, you have the choice of keeping your hands as they are dealt or “switching” the second card from each hand.
Hand Signals, Common Terms and Players’ Options
Almost all Blackjack decisions are communicated to the dealer via hand signals. Blackjack Switch is always dealt face up from a shoe.
- Switching – You would like to switch the second card in each of your hands. Just point your index finger and move your hand back and forth behind your first and second bets.
- Hitting – You would like another card. Just point to your cards, tap the table or scratch the table near your cards.
- Standing – You do not want any more cards. Just wave your hand parallel to the table over your card.
- Doubling Down – You may place an extra bet (up to the original amount wagered) on any of the first two cards. You will receive only one more card (no matter what the additional card is).
- Splitting – You may “split” two cards of the same face value into two separate hands. Just place the same amount as the original wager next to the original and say “splitting”.
- Insurance – Is a side bet that the dealer has a Blackjack; payout is 2:1. The dealer will offer insurance when he/she has an Ace up. You may wager up to one-half of your original bet.
- Bust/Busting Out – Any point total of the cards that exceeds 21. This is an automatic loss. The Dealer does not bust on a 22.
- Push – A tie between the dealer and the player (the player gets their wager back). The dealer will tap next to your wager.
Super Match Side Bet
You may also bet on the Super Match Side Bet. The Super Match bet pays depending on the four cards initially dealt to the two betting positions. The Super Match bet pays according to the table below.
|First 4 Cards||6 Decks|
|4 of a Kind||40 : 1|
|Two Pair||8 : 1|
|Three of a Kind||5 : 1|
|Pair||1 : 1|
|3.00 – 50.00||.50|